Monday 9 March 2015

Project 365 - Days 31-40

Finally catching up, but you see there are a few more days missed here. I've noticed a pattern that if I'm not feeling brilliant, It end not to take pictures, even though they're the days I could really do with a distraction. 

I've noticed that more often the not, the times that we really need a distraction, to take break, or just take care of ourselves, are the times we're less likely to do it. At the minute it's something I really want to work on, and it'll be hugely beneficial in the long-run.

31/365
7.2.15

I'm a massive fan on Walking on Cars, and I got my hands on their EP, Hand in Hand recently, and I must say it's wonderful. So wonderful it inspired me to make a little doodle, which led to...
32/365
8.2.15

...this. I got a little excited. I was having so much fun that I eventually made it into a video, which you can see here. There's no sound here unfortunately, but you can listen to the wonderful original here.


33/365
11.2.15

I finally bit the bullet and dyed my hair blue. After a couple of days of 'OH DEAR LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!'(which wasn't helped by the fact that I was going home the day after I dyed it. Oops.). But now I love it! It's still hanging in there (despite my desperate attempts to get rid of it last week), and has now faded to a delightful shade of minty-blue which I love. 


34/365
12.2.15


Two loves in one: Big Hero 6 and of course, my delightfully hairy chum, Stan the schnauzer.


35/365
13.2.15

Back to baking. I've missed it so much! I told myself I'd stop making so much cake this year, in my (not-working) attempt to eat better. But I feel like I need to make some more cake, cos I just love making things!


36/365
15.2.15

The healthiest fox I've ever seen. My dad and his dog-walking buddies at the park keep feeding her dog treats apparently, so she's not scared of people at all (but note there's a wall between us here).


37/365
16.2.15

Scruffy old chap, just back from the park.


38/365
17.2.15

PANCAKE DAY!!!


39/365
18.2.15

Dad's turn cooking. Lovely tuna - I really don't eat enough fish at uni.


40/365
19.2.15

Yeah. He didn't like us too much after that.


Find me on:
Instagram   //   Twitter   //   Pinterest   //   Tumblr   //

No comments:

Post a Comment